Our caregivers are insured, licensed, and bonded to ensure that the health, safety, and independence of our clients are fostered. They share the same goals and mission with the agency, so you can rest easy knowing that they will do their best in taking care of your loved ones. They have undergone a rigid process of application, which includes one on one interviews, examinations, series of training, and background checks.
We always want what’s best for our clients. That is why we make sure to only hire competent and qualified caregivers to be part of our team. As such, we implement the following:
- Rigorous hiring procedures: Criminal background screens, driving record checks, personal & employer reference checks, confirmation of U.S. employment eligibility, and verification of training and certifications
- Continuous staff training & improvement: Initial and ongoing on-the-job instruction, supervision and performance reviews
- Operational procedures: General and professional liability insurance, fidelity bonding, employment taxes, state and federal unemployment taxes, and worker’s compensation insurance
- Industry-leading pay for caregivers
- CPR/ First aid trained caregivers